- SCUBA Packages
Getting Started Hardware Package
This products Overview
Zeagle Resort Plus
A diver should be focused on the dive and the beauty around them not their dive gear. The RESORT provides simple weight-integrated buoyancy in a simple but comfortable BCD. This minimalist design still offers plenty of D-rings, pockets and attachment points to keep the diver streamlined. The many adjustments, soft backpad, durable materials makes this jacket-style BCD perfect for both men and women.
- - Unisex front adjustable jacket style bc
- - Reinforced and fade resistant cordura® 500 denier nylon bladder material
- - Reinforced and fade resistant cordura® 1000/500 denier nylon on shoulder straps, harness and pocket material dual position adjustable sternum strap
- - Extra soft backpad
- - Single action weight release system
- - Webbed cummerbund with dual adjustment
- - Four stainless steel d-rings & two plastic d-rings along with one retractor d-ring & accessory webbing hook
- - 5lbs (trim pocket weight) 10lbs (weight pocket) = total capacity 30lbs
- - Two expandable zippered utility pockets
- The best price-to-performance ratio in its class
- Designed to perform to the U.S. Navy's Class A standards at 60m
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Paired with our SP-5 Sport Piston First Stage
- Nitrox compatible to 50%
- OceanGlo® luminescent backing
- Shock resistant bourdon tube mechanism
- Integrated temperature gauge
- One-way safety valve
- 400 BAR fluorescent caution zone
Alpha 8 SP5 & Octi
Professional performance, entry-level price. If you believe that you shouldn't have to sacrifice performance for price, the Alpha 8 is for you. The Alpha 8 is the top-performing regulator in its class, and one of the most affordably priced regulators you can buy.
Oceanic Veo 4 ConsoleVEO 4 Computer
The sleek and slim VEO 4.0 is everything serious diver's need and nothing they don't. Intelligent and capable for the most advanced divers while still maintaining Oceanic's outstanding level of affordability. Veo 4.0 is an entry level personal dive computer with slim console design that deliver's unprecedented value and is packed with advanced features including Bluetooth connectivity and integrated mobile experience through the DiveLog+ App. The Veo 4.0 connects with DiveLog+ mobile software via Bluetooth 4.0. Control your settings, view log and profile data, add locations, notes, and even share dives via email, Facebook and more. Whether you're on the boat, on the beach or in your home.
Technology has never been easier. Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic's trademark ease-of-use, the Veo 4.0 could not only be your first PDC, but the last you'll ever need. The Veo 4.0 is a relatively basic computer but comes with features including a full menu of audible and visual alarms for everything from nitrox settings to depth, time and deco status. You also get a backlight function (you set the duration) and the option of downloading your profiles to a PC. The Veo 4.0 features bolder larger, easy-to-read digits then it's predecessor and has well-designed bar graphs to make monitoring your ascent rate and nitrogen loading easy.
The Veo 4.0 is powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. The dual algorithm allows you to choose from the Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data base) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data base). Computer has 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free). 2 operating buttons allow step forward" and fast scroll" interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options. Deep stop with countdown timer May be turned on or off. Computer has a 2-minute countdown feature at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80' (25 meters). Computer is automatically altitude adjustable from 2,000 to 14,000' (610 to 4,200 meters) and has a variable ascent rate from 30 fpm to 60 fpm (9 m/min to 18 m/min). Operational depth readout is 330' (100 meters) with the gauge depth readout is 399' (120 meters)
Other features of the Veo 4.0 Computer are; Air or 3 Nitrox mix to 100% O2, Nitrox mixes can be in any order, 24-dive on unit log book, history mode includes total number of dives, 50-hour memory, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature. Computer uses 12 tissue compartments for nitrogen absorption calculations (5 to 480 minutes), decompression capability 10' to 60' (2 to 18 meters), user replaceable CR2450 battery with a battery life of approximately 300 hours, can be set for metric/imperial units of measure, comes with a comprehensive owner's manual and much more! The Computer comes in a durable rubber impact resistant wrist boot and includes an owner's manual.SPG
Alpha 8 SP5
Best Price / Performance ratio in its class
Not only is the Alpha 8 an economical buy for the diver on a budget, it is just as inexpensive to maintain. Standard replacement parts can cost as little as half of those in other regulators in its class.
Patented orthodontic mouthpiece
To further reduce jaw fatigue, the Alpha 8 features a patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece, designed to accommodate the natural overbite of the human jaw.
The Alpha 8 is classified as being suitable for use with nitrox breathing gas mixtures containing up to 40% oxygen by volume without the need for special preparation, cleaning or component parts.
SP-5 Sport Piston First Stage
The SP-5 offers all divers the opportunity to own a top-performing regulator at an unbeatable price. Repeatedly rated as the best in its class, the Alpha SP-5 exceeds both Navy Class A and European CE standards. The Alpha SP-5 may have been the first regulator you ever used due to its widespread use in rental and resort operations.
Oceanic Veo 4 Console
- Modes of Operation - 4 – Norm (Air / Nitrox) Gauge, and Free Dive
- Number of Gases - 3
- Push Buttons - 2
- User Interface - Click forward, Fast Scroll
- Activation - Water or Push Button
- Algorithm Basis - Dual Algorithm™ Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Personal Conservative Factor Adjustment - Each Level provides No Decompression Limits for the next dive +3000 ft altitude
- Altitude Algorithm Basis - NOAA
- Tissue Compartments 12 (5 to 480 minutes)
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment 2,000 – 14,000 ft / 610 – 4200 m
- Decompression Capability 10 – 60 ft (3-18 m)
- Deep Stop OPTIONAL – :02 COUNtdOWN TIMER AT 1/2 MAX DEPTH FOR DIVES DEEPER THAN 80 ft/25m
- Automatic Safety Stop Prompt - YES – ADJUSTABLE DEPTH AND TIME
- Audible Alarm - YES – MAY BE DEACTIVATED AND/OR CUSTOMIZED BY USER
- Alarm Acknowledgment - (U/W Deactivation) YES – PUSH BUTTON DEACTIVATES CURRENT ALARM
- Ascent Rate Maximum - 30 fpm (<60 ft) / 9 m/min (<18m) 60 fpm (>60 ft) / 18 m/min (>18m)
- Ascent Rate Range - 3,35 – 9 m/min -6,4 -18 m/min
- SmartGlo Backlight - YES – ADJUSTABLE DURATION
- Battery Life - 300 DIVE HOURS
- Operating Depth - (NORM/FREE) 330 ft / 100 m
- Operating Depth - (GAUGE) 399 ft / 120 m