Bare Ultrawarmth Base Layer Bottoms Men
This products Overview
Ultrawarmth base layers are part of bares effective modular thermal protection range. Ultra warmth Base Layers provide more endurance, faster recovery, and increase thermal energy with Ultrawarmth Omnired™ Infrared fabric. Base layers are able to keep in warmth whilst still being breathable for the diver, because of this; they are able to draw away moisture creating a dry zone and dispersing moisture away onto a larger surface area allowing quick evaporation. Ultra warmth baselayers are essential in a divers drysuit system, with the modular SB line, a diver can combine these layers to adapt to all climates.
- Bare aims to provide more warmth with less bulk, the ultra warmth base layer pattern uses a form-fitting design to accomplish this. Bares 3d patterning results in a perfect fit for both men and women.
- 230-g Omnired™ Infrared stretch fleece has smooth face for easy layering, fleece-brushed back for superior warmth and moisture-wicking performance with Microban odor control
- Quick drying characteristics back on the surface and when suit is vented or removed
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Pullover design with low crew neck
- Low profile, retractable thumb loops to assist donning
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Available in men’s and women’s top and pant in various sizes