Bare SB System Mid Layer Top Mens
This products Overview
Bare is a leader in thermal protection, their SB system offers a modular and effective thermal protection system for all types of divers in a variety of environments. The mid-layer top offers breathable but also compression-resistant thermal protection. Because of this, the insulation values are maintained even as the diver reaches depth.
- Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
- Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a dry suit. Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to non-stretch fleece undergarments
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- Two piece design allows the diver to mix and match sizes of top and pant for perfect fit
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as stand alone garments
- Pull-over design has no bulky closures that restrict stretch
- Molded comfort collar reduces neck chaffing
- Zippered stretch pocket at right upper arm for key/ID
- Low profile thumb loops to assist donning
- Lower body constructed of lighter weight fabric to reduce bulk when tucked in