Alpha 9 - SP6
This products Overview
Oceanic set out to make a standard" regulator that was simple, dependable and economical. What they didn't expect was that in tests it would outperform other high-end regulators. Not an easy feat for a standard" downstream demand valve regulator. With the Alpha 9, you get effortless breathing in a compact design that is extremely tough yet easy to maintain and service.
The SP-6 First Stage Regulator offers all divers the opportunity to own a top-performing regulator at an unbeatable price. Repeatedly rated as the best in its class, the Alpha SP-6 exceeds both Navy Class A and European CE standards. The Alpha SP-6 may have been the first regulator you ever used due to its widespread use in rental and resort operations. The SP-6 is a non-balanced flow-by piston designed regulator. This simple yet fail-safe design will deliver air even if there is a first stage failure. Made of marine grade chromed brass for durability and long life, the SP-6 First Stage has 4 LP ports and 1 HP port with 3/8" and 7/16" threads.
The Alpha 9 Regulator Second Stage has a patented orthodontic mouthpiece for exceptional comfort and reduced jaw fatigue. The mouthpiece accommodates the natural overbite of the human jaw. In addition the 30" (76.2 cm) Max-Flex hose with its extreme flexibility further reduces any jaw fatigue, making this one comfortable breathing regulator.
The Alpha 9 is classified as being suitable for use with nitrox breathing gas mixtures containing up to 40% oxygen by volume without the need for special preparation, cleaning or component parts. Regulator weighs 32oz (907.2g) and the front profile dimension is only 2.9" (7.4 cm). Regulator comes with a comprehensive owner's manual.
- Oceanic Alpha 9 SP-6 Regulator:
- Simple, Dependable and Economical
- Outperform other High-End Regulators
- Exceeds both Navy Class A and European CE Standards
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40%
- Weight: 32 oz. (907.2 g)
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- First Stage: Oceanic SP6
- Non Balanced Flow-By Piston
- Fail-Safe Design
- Marine Grade Chromed Brass Construction
- 4 LP Ports, 3/8" Thread
- 1 HP Port, 7/16" Thread
- Easy to Maintain
- Second Stage: Oceanic Alpha 9
- Downstream Demand Valve
- Effortless Breathing in Compact Design
- Extremely Tough, Easy to Maintain and Service
- Durable Plastic Housing
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- 30" (76.2 cm) Max Flex Hose
- Mouthpiece and Hose Reduce Jaw Fatigue
- Integrated Soft Cover Purge Button
- Front Profile 2.9" (7.4 cm)