At Auckland Scuba we like to get out diving as much as we can to the best dive sites (why else would you own a dive centre?). Our Auckland Scuba divers make regular trips out across the north island to hit the best scuba spots we can find. Check back with us regularly for the latest list of our planned dive trips.
To book your place on one of our Auckland diving trips either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us with your trip date, contact phone number, certification level & number of dives.
Minimum Equipment Requirement:
- Mask, snorkel, fins, boots
- Exposure protection
- Quick release weight system
- Scuba Unit: BCD, regulator, alternate air source,submersible pressure gauge (SPG), dive computer or RDP
- Surface signalling device - must be audible eg whistle
- Knife/cutting device
- You need to provide your own safety equipment, as required, to participate in the activity (eg. sunscreen/sun hat, water, torch, reel and SMB etc)
- We are happy to advise, please contact us if you have any queries.
- All trips are weather permitting and they require a minimum number to run. We reserve the right to cancel or change the destination of any trip to ensure customer and staff safety.
- Advanced Open Water Coiurses or Adventure Dives are available on most trips.
- Full payment is essential when booking to secure your place on the boat (you can call us with your credit card details).
- We would appreciate as much notice as possible if you have to cancel your booking. If you cancel more than one week before the trip we will try to fill your space. If we cannot, then we reserve the right to retain 50% of the trip price.
- If you cancel within one week of the trip then the full trip price is payable, unless we can find a person to fill your place.
- Ensure you bring appropriate certification cards for approved boarding as refusal may offend.
- You will have to sign liability release forms before leaving the shore.