- Clearance Stock
This products Overview
The ZEAGLE ZO Onyx Regulator outperforms many, much more expensive regulators with outstanding reputations - why? The Internal-Structure allows Direct-Airflow through the 1st Stage, providing Lower-Turbulence for Outstanding-Performance. ZEAGLE's Conical Precision Stainless Steel High-Pressure Valve Advanced Polymer Seat provides much Greater-Reliability and Service Life compared to conventional designs, while Improving-Responsiveness and Performance at All-Breathing-Rates. ZEAGLE's Regulators are US made, Built Under-Strict Controls for Quality in ZEAGLE's Own-Factory, using State-of-the-Art Equipment and Procedures. Your Regulator is one of your Most-Important-Pieces of Gear. No matter what kind of diving you do, you can do it better with ZEAGLE. The 30" (76 cm) and is 3/8" Threaded Braided Low Pressure Hose provides High Flow and Tremendous-Abrasion-Resistance while having Great-Flexibility. The Compact Exhaust Tee, Advanced Black Satin Chrome Finish and Light Weight Construction give the Onyx a beautiful presence.
The Black Chrome Plated Marine Brass First Stage Regulator Body is a Balanced Diaphragm Design which is Inherently Environmentally Sealed. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance.
First Stage is equipped with 2 High Pressure Ports and 5 Low Pressure Ports for mounting of Gauges and additional accessory items such as Inflator Hose and Octopus Regulator. With High Performance-Porting in a Balanced Diaphragm Design with Environment Seal, makes this one Clean Regulator First Stage that will give you years of Corrosion Free Service and Extreme Reliability in Cold Water Conditions.
ZEAGLE's ZO Onyx Second Stage is Lightweight, Compact and Comfortable, with Diver Adjustable Resistance Controls and Free-Flow Control Features. Specific design changes have created a regulator that is Resistant to Free-Flow on the surface, yet has incredible smoothness and ease of breathing underwater. This Pneumatically Balance Downstream Demand Valve Second Stage Regulator is manufactured from Flexible Thermoplastic, Thermoplastic, Elastomeric, Polymer and Silicone Rubber.
The complete regulator weighs 42.24oz (1,197.5) with the hose comes with a Comprehensive Owner's Manual, is NITROX Ready to 40% out of the box.
- Made in the USA
- Hose Length: 30" (76 cm)
- Weight: 42.24oz (1,197.5)
- Factory Ready: EAN/ NITROX to 40% O2
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- First Stage: ZEAGLE ZO Onyx Yoke
- Balanced Diaphragm Design, Inherently Environmentally Sealed
- High Performance Porting
- Precision Stainless Steel HP Valve with Advanced-Polymer Seat
- HP Valve: Improves Responsiveness and Performance at All Breathing Rates
- Body: Black Chrome Plated Marine Brass
- 5 Low Pressure Ports (3/8"-24 UNF)
- 2 High Pressure Ports (7/16"-20 UNF)
- Second Stage: ZEAGLE ZO Onyx
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve
- Lightweight, Compact and Comfortable
- Diver Adjustable Inhalation Resistance
- VENTURI (Free-Flow) Control
- New Compact Profile
- Materials: Brass, Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics, Elastomeric Polymers, Silicone