7mm Merino Hood
This products OverviewThe Merino Lined Dry Suit Hood is the warmest hood available, and will keep a Dry Suit Diver's Head Warm and Comfortable in even the most Severe Water Temperatures. The Hood is constructed from 7 mm Titanium Lined Nylon ll Neoprene throughout the Head and Neck Areas, with Pinnacles patented Merino Lining throughout. Merino-Lining adds up to 35% more Thermal Efficiency then Standard Neoprene Rubber alone. Merino also does not promote the Growth-of-Bacteria, making it Hygienic and Reduces Odor. The Hoods Seams are Double Glued and Flat-Lock Stitched for Strength and Durability.
The Hood is equipped with a 3 mm Face Seal with Smooth Skin-In Seal can be Trimmed to Custom Fit the Face Mask Seal. Hood has a Non-Direct Automatic Vent that allows Air-to-Escape as necessary from the Top-of- the-Hood while Restricting Water to Re-Enter. Donning and Doffing are made Easy with the Gusseted Rear Zipper Closure. If the Hood is used for Night or Low Light Diving Conditions you're sure to be seen with the Reflective Forehead Patch and Rear Pattern.
- Warmest Hood Available!
- Keeps Dry Suit Diver's Head Warm and Comfortable in Severe Water Temperatures
- Material: 7 mm Titanium Lined Nylon ll Neoprene in Head and Neck Areas
- Merino Lining: 35% More Thermal Efficiency then Standard Neoprene Rubber
- Merino Lining: Won't Promote the Growth-of-Bacteria, Hygienic and Reduces Odors
- Seams: Double Glued and Flat-Lock Stitched for Strength and Durability
- 3 mm Face Seal with Smooth Skin-In Seal
- 3 mm Face Seal: Can be Trimmed to Custom Fit the Face Mask Seal
- Non-Direct Automatic Vent Allows Air-to-Escape from Top-of- the-Hood while Restricting Water to Re-Enter
- Easy Donning and Doffing with Gusseted Rear Zipper Closure
- Reflective Forehead Patch and Rear Pattern for Low Light or Night Diving Conditions
- Unisex Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium Large, X-Large and 2X-Large
- Color: Black