This products Overview
FREE TRANSMITTER OFFER...save $549 - only while stocks last !
Withstands high pressure - making it perfect for the office. The ATOM 3.1 is equally at home when worn with wetsuit or a three-piece suit. Don't be deceived by its easy to read display and intuitive user interface -- this small format powerhouse delivers all the bells and whistles you would expect from Oceanic.
Presents your critical dive data including depth, no-deco time remaining, cylinder pressure, air time remaining, and elapsed dive time - all on a clear easy-to-read display. Featuring a host of new features including our exclusive Dual Algorithm™ the ATOM 3.1 is a stylish rugged device that can be worn as a watch topside and can monitor up to 3 wireless transmitters and Nitrox mixes underwater.The ATOM 3.1 provides accurate depth and time with an amazing 1-second sampling rate for subsequent PC download and analysis. Dive Time is displayed in seconds and minutes. Custom audible alarms include Elapsed Dive Time, Countdown Ti mer and (3) Independent Max Depth Alarms. The ATOM 3.1 is the first Free Diving Computer to calculate and track Nitrogen Tissue Loading, allowing you to switch between SCUBA dives and Free Dives on the same dive day.
Advanced Wristwatch Functions The ATOM 3.1 is an advanced digital wristwatch featuring a 1/100 second chronograph (stopwatch) with lap timer, 24 hour countdown timer, daily alarm, alternate time zone with date, 12/24 hour clock, and OceanGlo¦ Backlight.
Patented Air Time Remaining Algorithm You're at 80 feet with 1300 psi remaining in your cylinder - how long before you need to begin an ascent to a shallower depth? Our patented Air Time Remaining feature calculates your current depth, breathing rate, cylinder pressure, ascent time, and decompression status to tell you exactly how much time you can remain underwater. Full-Time Air Time Remaining Display
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm® allowing you to choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety
- Wireless Air Integrated Technology allows streamlined and accurate monitoring of tank pressure
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time (with option to display Main and Alternate simultaneously), Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- Switch between 3 independent transmitters, with up to 3 nitrox mixes to 100% O2
- Improved user-interface with "Step Back" History - allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Safety stop - auto (with adjustable stop time and depth) + manual (run timer)
- Gauge Mode with Run Timer
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Customizable Audible Alarms with flashing red LED light
- Data Retention - allows between dive battery replacement
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- OceanLog® PC Download and Settings Upload Software and USB Cable included with "Complete" option only
- Firmware Update Ready
- Physical Specs: THICKNESS 5/8", HOUSING 2.1/8", FRONT LENS 1.1/2", SCREEN 1.1/4"