This products OverviewThe M1 has an expanded performance range to meet almost any diving condition imaginable, whether cold water Recreational or Tech. Whether you're a recreational diver ready to extend your capabilities or an accomplished specialty diver, this regulator will fulfill virtually any need or diving scenario.
Its made of State of the art metals. Monel parts are used internally in the first stage for its high strength; corrosion resistance and oxygen compatibility. Type 316 Stainless Steel, Palladium/Zirconium coated Brass, and Titanium are used throughout the second stage. Its factory ready for Nitrox to 50%, or oxygen mixes up to 80% when special guidelines are followed.
The M1 employs state-of-the-art metals specifically chosen for extreme diving situations. Monel parts are used internally in the first stage for high strength, corrosion-resistance and oxygen compatibility. 316 Stainless Steel, multi-layer Zirconium coated Brass, and Titanium are used throughout the second stage. The M1 valve body is Zirconium/Nickel over Brass and the seat saving orifice is Stainless Steel.
- First Stage:
- Factory ready for Nitrox to 50% or oxygen mixes to 80% when special guidelines are followed
- First stage materials are chrome plated Brass for the body and Monel for key internal components
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Freeze protected factory-sealed first stage also prevents contamination such as silt and sand
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
- Second Stage:
- Designed for cold water diving featuring thermal heat sink and improved super-dry exhaust valve
- Second stage components are made of precision machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- A new high-flow second stage case lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- Surge protected second stage front cover for high current scenarios
- Super-wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles for enhanced visibility
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- 2 year/300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – not contingent on proof of service
- Automatic flow control, Exclusive Atomic feature automatically adjusts airflow at depth to maintain stable, comfortable breathing.
- Exclusive Atomic feature prolongs the second stage seat life indefinitely, eliminating aggravating leaks and degradations in performance.
- New anti-surge front cover is designed for use in high current situations to eliminate the possibility of free flow due to swift moving water or strong currents.
- Large, balanced, flow-through piston design for stable intermediate pressures and high performance at low tank pressures.