Veo 1 Console
This products Overview
Simple is as simple does. The Oceanic Veo 1.0 is a solid basic computer designed for air or single gas nitrox mixes up to 50 percent. It displays only essential information during the dive in easy-to-read digits; uses effective bar graphs to present nitrogen loading and ascent rate; and offers useful features like an automatic safety stop countdown timer that ticks off three minutes when you ascend to 6m. A single push button is all that's required to navigate the settings and the sequences are intuitive with help from the excellent owner's manual and waterproof prompt card. At this price point, you are giving up bells and whistles--most notably audible alarms, a backlight and the ability to download dive profiles--but these are excellent choices if you want a simple, low-cost computer.
- Air or Single Nitrox Mix to 50% O2
- Safety Stop Countdown Timer
- Water and/or manual activation
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- 12 dive on-unit log book
- Memory Reset for rental and training applications
- Diver-Replaceable Battery with 8-second "Hot Swap"